tiistai 2. huhtikuuta 2013

Easter holidays with a different kind of family


The weekend went by fast. Marina and Abbas attended the funeral on Saturday and also on Sunday (the last children were found so there was a funeral on Sunday as well). I got up early, took Otso out, vacuumed a little and took a shower before the couple woke up so while they wanted to have breakfast at shoppers I had lunch instead. We hit a shopping center and I checked out the stores trying to find something to buy for my friends in Finland and ended up buying a t-shirt for Romario from the most expensive store there (Adidas). Marina and Abbas bought a rice cooker, but after that we left since there was too much people at Shoprite. We decided to visit it another time. Hopefully soon since I want to buy loads of my favorite chocolate and it is only sold there.

I went for a drink with David in the evening and we came back to my house to watch a movie after, so I stayed up way past my bedtime. Marina spent the whole evening in the kitchen, I swear, that girl is something. She was already preparing food for the next day, because Abbas’ parents were coming for lunch and it was the first time she was cooking for them. In the morning I forced myself up to help her, but the cake was already out of the oven when I woke up. There was still a lot of things to do and a lot of dishes to wash. We tested the rice cooker and the rice turned out really good. Abbas’ family liked the food (chicken tandoori),which Marina prepared and everyone had some more after the first piece. We even run out of fries so there you go. Success.
After some coffee and cake they left and I took Otso out for a short walk, because it was already getting dark . Now the Easter holidays are over and I only have one week left. It’s time to get busy!
Hope everyone had a nice Easter! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti