keskiviikko 3. huhtikuuta 2013

Turning Japanese


On Wednesday did my normal routine: a very long walk with Otso and some swimming.  Afterwards I was dead tired and got a headache from spending too much time in the sun I guess. Well it didn’t stop me from meeting Wies for dinner and drinks at Slip way. We had drinks there at a beautiful restaurant by the sea. We decided to do sushi for dinner so took a bajaji to Osaka, a Japanese restaurant. Wies knows more about sushi then me, so I gladly let him do the ordering (which he was really good at, cause everything tasted amazing). We had some dumplings to start off with. Then rolls with rice and some seaweed, cucumber and fish inside (now I cant remember what the first fish was, but it was probably the best one). Next we had some raw tuna and salmon and smoked salmon.  Amazing.  I tried everything without dipping it into the soy and wasabi, because after dipping I felt it only tasted like soy and I was very keen on knowing what actual proper tuna tastes like.


We decided that since we were having a long dinner at a Japanese restaurant, we should go wild and order some sake to go with it. Now I’ve never had sake like this. It was really hot and had a very weird taste, which I cannot put into words, but we managed to finish all of it. Went good with the fish actually, so it was a perfect Japanese night out I’d say. (Except that afterwards we went to Qbar to watch a football game, so that kinda spoiled the whole Japanese thing, but it was good while it lasted). All in all it was a great trip to Osaka. 

Next day my tailor called that the clothes I ordered from him were ready! So I got cool new trousers and a dress to light up my day! yaaaaay!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti