maanantai 8. huhtikuuta 2013

Merja is back


Coco
On Saturday, Merja got home from Kilimanjaro. She couldn’t reach the top, but made a good effort. The problem is that most people try too hard. When you can’t breathe, get headaches and vomit it’s probably better to quit. People should know their boundaries, because when you push it too hard, you will probably end up real sick. So all in all, it was better for her to turn back.
Merja was full on energy tough, I don’t know how she does it. After she came we went swimming right away, but even before that she managed to do some laundry and unpack. She brought me back a beautiful necklace, which will go perfectly with a dress I have back at home.

after movie pizza
I spent the afternoon lying on the couch and watching tv (even fell asleep on the sofa, while Marina cooked us dinner). Later after dinner we hit the movies to see Identity Thief (or something like that). The trailer was good, but the movie was just like every other comedy ever made; entertaining, but at the end, not that funny after all. They always add something that just throws the movie over the limit. Like in this one, they added bounty hunters to it. Like, seriously, why?

Next morning I joined Merja for a brunch at Sea Sliff, where we met some finns that made the Kilimanjaro-trip with her. Everybody agreed on how terrible it was. It seems that climbing a mountain is overrated. But for me, the stories were funny and yeah a bit scary, but won't stop me from doing that myself one of these days. Hopefully before I turn 30 tough. The breakfast buffet was nice, but a bit too expensive to my taste, when you take into count what they were actually offering. Some places have a more wide spread of food and drinks with a more reasonable price, but I'm not complaining. I was happy to have a relaxed meal, while I could hear and smell the ocean. Even saw a few dolphins that morning.

brunch

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti